[MlMt] Custom keybinding not working

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:57:21 EST 2021

On 1 Dec 2021, at 11:44, Randall Meadows wrote:
> On 1 Dec 2021, at 6:48, John Cooper wrote:
>> For what it’s worth, the following variation continues to work for me in 5850:
>>
>> "u" = ( "toggleReadState:" );
>
> I considered that, but logic tells me that it will be fruitless if my message selection contains both read and unread messages.

Useless in what way? I have the same keybinding, and if I select a mix of read and unread messages, the command sets them all to read -- and then all to unread if I hit it again. So it won't toggle each one individually, but if you want to be able to set a whole bunch of messages as either read or unread regardless of their current status, it's exactly what you want, just needing either one or two keystrokes.

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com