[MlMt] big sur, new message view window issue

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 11:02:32 EDT 2020

On Catalina 10.15.6 and MailMate 1.13.2 (5721) I am seeing 3 instances
of MTLCompilerService spawned each time I open a message viewer or
navigate the viewer to a different message. I also see those processes
labeled, “about:”. The MTLCompilerService processes all run at 100%
CPU for about 10 seconds then disappear. It’s pretty noticeable when
my laptop fan suddenly kicks in just for opening a message. :-)

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net