[MlMt] Deleting parent message does not delete children when expanded

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Thu Sep 3 15:52:45 EDT 2020

Hi Sam,

So the delete-the-entire-thread when collapsed makes sense to me as well
and I’m not suggesting that should change.  But my expectation was
that when a message is deleted, all of its children would also be
deleted regardless of the thread being expanded or collapsed.  Basically
that the current collapsed behavior would also occur when expanded as
well.

Of course, all messages above the highlighted message would remain
unmodified…