[MlMt] Using tab & shift-tab to move focus among MM controls not working right (r5690)

Fritz jls.f1 at mac.com
Thu May 28 17:09:53 EDT 2020

I am also a user of keyboard navigation, and I have noticed the same
thing. Another problem that may be related is that using space to read
through unread mail doesn’t always work.  Sometimes it does nothing.
Sometimes it will scroll the current message but not advance to the next
unread message.

Also there is a fairly common keyboard shortcut on the Mac to move
between tabs of Command-Shift-Right (or Left).  I use this routinely in
other apps.  Is there a way to accomplish this in MM?