[MlMt] Shortcut for "Recent Searches" in Toolbar Search

Martin Guddat martin.guddat at gmx.de
Mon Jan 6 07:40:35 EST 2020

Hi all,

nobody seems to have an answer for this?

I use the "Search all Messages CMD-Alt-F" quite often and would love go
be able to use the "history" of searches by keyboardshortcut. I think it
would be quite naturally to get the list of past searches to open on
"cursor down" while one is in the "search box". But there seems to be no
such shortcut?

I have tried a number of combinations but to no luck. Is this one really
only available by mouse?

Kind regards

Martin