[MlMt] Confused About Threading

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Mon Apr 20 11:33:57 EDT 2020

Is it possible somehow to have an INBOX (or smart mailbox) that shows
full threads while showing only those threads that touch the INBOX?
I.e., I'd love to have the full threads for my ongoing conversations,
but I don't want to see threads from All Mailboxes.  Specifically, I
wouldn't want to see threads that lie wholly within Archive or that only
touch Archive and Sent Messages.

That requires a notion of "active conversation" that I have insufficient
clue to implement...