[MlMt] Grouping mailing lists

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Sep 16 12:08:45 EDT 2019

On 16 Sep 2019, at 13:24, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Well, it is a one-time effort to set up the structure. Adding a new
> list later is just adding a new list-id condition or a new smart
> mailbox. The rest follows automatically. Settings things up in
> MailMate may indeed be a tad more involved than in other mail clients
> but MailMail focuses on features for power users and offers a bunch of
> options not available in other mail clients. I haven’t seen a client
> yet that has more feature-rich and very fast smart mailboxes, for
> example, handling my 100k emails without any hesitation.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression: I do very much appreciate that
this is a mailer for power users. MailMate did struggle a bit when I set
things up but I do like it and am getting used to it. I was simply
making a suggestion based on how another very good client works. I've
been using mailers like this for over 20 years!

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a