[MlMt] Navigating with the space bar

Esteban Umerez esteban at umerez.eu
Thu Oct 17 03:20:38 EDT 2019

Hi,
Following the Hidden Preferences section, I have always navigated my
messages using the value `unreadOrPrevious` for the preference `defaults
write com.freron.MailMate MmMessagesOutlineMoveStrategy -string
"next”`.
Now I’m trying to use the space bar to scroll through a message and
then select the unread or previous message, but it does not seem to
follow that preference. It always selects the next message, whether it
is an unread message or not. Which is, for my usual workflow, going
backwards in my message list.
Is there a way I can fix this behavior for the space bar navigation?
Thanks. Best regards,
Esteban