[MlMt] Gravatar-hack for MailMate

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Sun Mar 3 20:08:01 EST 2019

On 4 Mar 2019, at 1:12, John Cooper wrote:

> You did.

You must know more than me then. I found the following to be ambiguous:

> The attached file needs to be saved in this folder:
>
>     /Users/<username>/Application
> Support/MailMate/Resources/Layouts/headersFormatting.plist
>
> You might need to create Resources and Layouts and you currently need
> the latest test release of MailMate 1.x for this to work: Hold down
> ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences
> pane.

I read that as needing the latest release for the
headersFormatting.plist. So I tried it, and it didn't work, and I asked
for clarification.

Next time I won't do that; I'll just ask the crystal ball instead of
getting snark from this list.

-cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>