[MlMt] Gravatar-hack for MailMate

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Sun Mar 3 20:03:21 EST 2019

On 3 Mar 2019, at 20:39, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 26 Feb 2019, at 14:02, Charlie Garrison wrote:
>
>> It's not working for me though; would that be due to me using a beta
>> version rather than latest 1.x release?
>
> Yes, I  _think_  I noted that in my initial email, but I might be
> wrong :)

Yes, you said the latest release was needed, but didn't mention the 2.x
series. And you didn't say whether the latest version was needed to
support Gravatar or the headersFormatting.plist file. I know the 2.x
series supports the headersFormatting.plist file, so figured it must
also support the Gravatar hack (since it's just additional html).

Thanks,
Charlie

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>