[MlMt] command-click

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Sat Jun 8 12:33:26 EDT 2019

Dave C wrote (at 9:04 on 8 Jun 2019):

> I do that (switch between MM and browser) tens of times a day, with
> one key press: Cmd-Tab. I click on a URL in a mail message and when
> I’m done viewing the page—Cmd-Tab brings MM back quickly. Nothing
> “non-optimal” I can see...

Robert wants to open multiple links in a browser *before* switching to
the browser. In many apps, you can do that by holding the command key as
you click the links; they open in the destination without losing the
current focus. Having to switch apps back to the list of links every
time you click a link is indeed non-optimal.