[MlMt] Problem downloading Gmail archive

Alexandru Nedelcu groups7 at alexn.org
Sun Jan 20 03:03:00 EST 2019

I have a Gmail archive of over 30,000 emails.

While setting it up in Mailmate, I subscribed to "All Mail", but not to the
various labels I have in Gmail. What happened is that Mailmate failed to
download all of my email. It only downloaded about 16,000 emails, which is
about half.

I then selected all of the labels I have and it eventually downloaded
30,531 emails. Is it all of them? I have no idea.

So why this behavior? Shouldn't it have been downloading everything when I
subscribed to "All Mail"?

--
Alexandru Nedelcu
alexn.org