[MlMt] Gmail accounts asking for passwords

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:56:27 EST 2019

Several times a week my 2 gmail accounts put up a window asking for the password. Of course there’s nothing wrong with the password I’m using. I log in using a browser and the pw is fine.

I kept getting so many security alerts from Google (which locks me out until I confirm that I am me) because I use a VPN which uses random servers. So I disabled security alerts but this is not fixing this issue.

If I ignore the requests by taking the accounts offline, after a period of time (says) gmail will accept my login when I take the account online again.

Is there anything else I can try to resolve this issue other than getting rid of gmail?

Thanks,
Dave