[MlMt] Lost tags?

Wed Jan 16 04:12:17 EST 2019

On 11 Jan 2019, at 17:25, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> In cases where MM can detect servers that don't support persisting
> IMAP keywords, it would sure be useful if that could be indicated to
> the user in some form.  I know for a fact our corporate IMAP server
> doesn't support them, but for my other accounts I'm not sure.

Agreed.

It's not obvious how/when to best do this, but I'll give it some thought
(which I haven't really ever done). For example, the user might have
added a tag to a message in one account and then later moved it to an
account without support for IMAP keywords. Also, servers always support,
e.g., `\Flagged` which means that any tag bound to this does work even
when other tags do not.