[MlMt] unable to decode registration key?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Sat Sep 1 14:10:00 EDT 2018

	Good afternoon, here in the Pacific time some of the US. The subject
line says exactly the issue that I’m hopping. What constitutes a valid
registration key? I paid I have this email but this horrifically long
code. How much of it is actually something that should be pasted into
the registration box?

Any good suggestions? What keywords I look for when I set up selecting
the text in question, and paste it into the license key area and/or the
username and license area respectively.

Finally please remember that I used keystrokes only best must be done by
using non visual access techniques.

Sincerely, Maurice Mines.