[MlMt] Why do my UIUD tags keep getting

Roger Bohn Rbohn at ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 25 18:44:53 EDT 2018

Today I am getting a message about needing to resynchronize ALL my
mailboxes with the server. MM is marching through them all, in
alphabetical order. This is the third time this has happened in about 3
months. What could possibly be causing this? Most of these mailboxes
(what I consider local folders) have not had any changes to them in a
year or more.
    I am using my university’s IMAP server, which is based on Outlook.
The server is listed as:
outlook.office365.com

The warning message says “If this happens often then you should
investigate the issue.” How do I investigate?
Roger