[MlMt] Condition today

Thu Aug 16 04:57:35 EDT 2018

On 16 Aug 2018, at 10:45, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 14 Oct 2013, at 11:32, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 14 Oct 2013, at 11:18, Olivier Bedouelle wrote:
>>
>>> Conditions -> Date-> is within last 1 day. The result take today and
>>> yesterday's mail.
>>>
>>> Is it possible to have a condition "Today"?
>>
>> No, I'm afraid that is not currently possible. I'll note it. (The
>> generalization is to have options for “Today”, “This week”,
>> “This month”, “This year”, but maybe the only really useful
>> one is “Today”).
>
> I finally added this. Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in
> the Software Update preferences pane to get a test release. That is,
> if you are still using MailMate almost 5 years later :-)

I should add that the feature is more general than just “Today”.
Using “is (not) within” with date headers, the user can create any
interval of dates including something to match, e.g., “Yesterday” or
“Last Year”. Note, I've also added some easily configurable
conditions such as “Message is Received Today”.

This is the first test release of this feature. Be prepared for bugs
since handling time zones can be very tricky -- at least for me :-)

(Also, it's not in the 2.0BETA branch yet.)