[MlMt] blocking external images on messages moved out of junk folder

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:56:58 EDT 2018

Hi, I marked a message that was placed in my junk folder (SpamSieve
score of 73) as not junk.  It was moved to the appropriate inbox, but
when I went to read it there, it had the banner saying it had blocked 3
external references.  It also said the message was marked as not junk.
I was surprised to see that banner.

I switched mailboxes and then when I went back to look at the message a
few minutes later, the banner was gone and the message displayed
normally.

-Eric