[MlMt] delightlfully odd bug

Ben Hyde bhyde at pobox.com
Fri Sep 22 10:14:28 EDT 2017

Hi -

If I select a mailbox is the long long list of auto generated mailboxes
the list
of messages displays just fine.  I have “From” set as the first
column.

Well if I drag the bar twix the lis of messages and the currently
selected message
down the from column is redrawn.  The From switches to some random
correspondent,
all identical.  It might not be an entirely random, it does appear to be
a recent
correspondent.

Sometimes I can switch it back and forth by adjusting the bar again.

It doesn’t happen every time, but it’s not hard to reproduce here.
So far I haven’t
reproduced it in distortion mode.

I noticed this a few days ago. That was before taking the recent
release, but it’s still happening
after the new release.  I rarely work in that list of auto generated
stuff, so it may have
been an issue for much longer.

  - ben