[MlMt] Focus on message list

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Mon Oct 30 18:57:05 EDT 2017

On 31 Oct 2017, at 7:32, Alex Abdo wrote:

> Is there any keyboard shortcut to quickly focus the cursor in Mailmate
> on the message list?

Have you already created a custom key bindings file? I’m pretty sure
it’s covered in the manual.

Here are a few entries from my key bindings plist file:

	"0" = ("makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline"); // move focus to message
list
	"9" = ("makeFirstResponder:", "messageView"); // move focus to message
view (for scrolling with arrows)
	"n" = ("makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline", "nextUnreadMessage:"); //
move focus to message list, select next unread message

-cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>