[MlMt] Finding Rule location

Scott Schulz swschulz at astrum.com
Fri Jan 20 09:09:26 EST 2017

A year or so ago, I played with the idea of using MailSteward or
something similar to archive emails and make them searchable.  Since
that was a total failure, I basically forgot about it, but today, while
doing some cleaning I found that all of the emails from one of my
folders are still being exported to a folder on disk.  But I cannot find
that rule to get rid of it.

I checked the Inbox > servername folder, the Sources > servername >
Inbox location, and anywhere else I could think I might have applied a
rule, but none of those show any Rules in place.  I do have the
Experimental features checkbox checked.

Is there some kind of debug functionality which might show me where that
rule is applied?

Thanks,

SwS