[MlMt] Markdown / Numbered Lists / Newline inserted after pressing space

Sherif Soliman sherif at ssoliman.com
Wed Jan 11 10:24:56 EST 2017

On 11 Jan 2017, at 4:08, Robert M. Münch wrote:

> Hi, when I create a numbered list with "1. " MM opens up the preview,
> shows the numbered list entry but the cursor is positioned into a
> newline under the number, so I just can't continue writing and have to
> get rid of the newline. Is this a known problem?

This happens to me too - but only sometimes and I couldn't reproduce it
for the purposes of this reply. I start the list and the composer
recognizes the text as Markdown, and while it's opening a Preview pane,
the cursor moves to the line below the `- `.

Unfortunately I don't have a guess as to what conditions cause that to
happen.

Sherif