[MlMt] Automating Mailmate - best way?

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Tue Jan 10 03:34:30 EST 2017

Hi,

If I want to automate certain aspects of my mail handling what is the
best way to go about this. Classes of things I would like to do are

+ Create a new emails
+ Call on a script with references to one or more selected emails
(+ Trigger a script based an a filter)

I looked at the applescript dictionary and it seem to be pretty basic
(too basic to be useful??). I also looked at some of the bundles and it
looks like any kind of language would work here.

So, is there some language that is a "better choice" for some reason
when interacting with Mailmate? Personally, it doesn't matter much but I
would prefer not to use Cobol, Fortran or APL :D

= jem