[MlMt] gnupg2 via Homebrew = MISSING_COMMAND

Vincent Danen vdanen at linsec.ca
Sat Feb 11 18:31:33 EST 2017

On 10 Feb 2017, at 10:53, Sam Hathaway wrote:

I'm unable to make this work.  On the one system, when I try to send an
encrypted mail I get:

"""
INV_RECP 1 <vdanen at linsec.ca>
FAILURE encrypt 9
"""

And I definitely have my own key available.  On another system, I get
the MISSING_COMMAND thing when trying to look at an encrypted mail in my
inbox.

I've uninstalled MacGPG2 and reinstalled it as noted (no core, no mail
plugin), and I even on the system with the MISSING_COMMAND did the
symlink.  There doesn't seem to be a configuration option for this so
I'm wondering where MailMate is coming up with the idea for looking for
that specific place for the gpg2 binary?

Vincent Danen @ https://annvix.com/