[MlMt] Message Drag Drop Behavior in Sierra

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:39:55 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,
I think the following has changed with Sierra. I used to be able to drag
and drop a message from MailMate into a Finder folder. (A weird thing to
do, I know, but it makes sense for me sometimes). This is no longer
possible. Although the pointer turn to the appropriate green-plus-sign,
nothing happens.

Any ideas whether there is some security setting, etc., that Sierra has
introduced?

Zvi