[MlMt] MailMate 1.9.5 - how to get old functionality back

Wed Sep 21 06:06:16 EDT 2016

On 21 Sep 2016, at 11:05, Mark Wadham wrote:

> 1) How can I get the old functionality back where I can easily view
> the headers (from/to) for a message using the little arrow to expand
> them?  It seems completely gone.  Weirdly messages in my junk folder
> show this information all the time but again there's no way to conceal
> it.

Sorry, I re-implemented the headers view and the triangle has not
returned (yet). The functionality is still available via “View ▸
Headers ▸ ...”.

> 2) How can I disable the new inline html preview page when replying to
> html messages?  It seems to make the reply button take several seconds
> to bring up the editing dialog and I really don't care about sending
> HTML anyway.

For some users, the inlining CSS in HTML functionality used when
embedding HTML or styling outgoing messages is very slow. I'm still
looking into how to get around this problem.

You already found part of the answer yourself. You might also want to
disable Markdown in the Composer preferences pane if you never use this.