[MlMt] Multiple email addresses per user in OS X Contacts and Mailmate

John Muccigrosso muccigrosso at icloud.com
Wed Sep 14 08:02:21 EDT 2016

Just setting it up manually the first time and then either copying and pasting that list or replying to the message won't do?

Or set up an AppleScript that has everyone's email in it.

(FWIW, this is exactly the kind of thing I would not want to receive multiple copies of, but my kids are old now. :-) )

John Muccigrosso