[MlMt] Google login issues?

Kee Hinckley kee at hinckley.com
Fri Sep 2 01:46:49 EDT 2016

On 1 Sep 2016, at 12:56, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> A general update: I've gotten a report which indicates that I might
> not be able to blame Google for all problems. At least it appears that
> MailMate some times does not successfully save tokens in the keychain.
> I'll investigate this tomorrow. My working day ends now ;)

FWIW, I just reconnected all my accounts (they'd gradually hit the error
this morning) and they all connected just fine (none of them asked for a
password, the existing tokens were fine) and are happy for now. The last
time I tried that some of them got errors. I'm going to cross my fingers
and hope it's okay in the morning.