[MlMt] Correspondence Shifted + Subject Shifted

Tue Jun 7 09:02:42 EDT 2016

On 3 Jun 2016, at 20:04, Kee Hinckley wrote:

> I'm trying to combine both the Correspondence Shifted and Subject
> Shifted layout that someone (thank you!) wrote. I'm kind of there, but
> not quite.
>
> 1. I'd like to have Source Mailbox in the list, but I don't know what
> the column name is to add it to the layout.

Look for the `outlineColumns.plist` file in the application bundle to
see the names of the available columns. The source mailbox column is
named `mailbox`.

> 2. When I click on a message in the lower "Subjects" panel, it doesn't
> change the display of the current message. I suspect there's some
> target attribute, or something where I'm using a duplicate ID for the
> section?

I don't see any obvious problems, but I also don't have time to debug it
:) Let me know if you think it's a bug, but be aware that I don't really
guarantee that any kind of layout works in practice. It's a very low
level hacking feature.