[MlMt] enhancement, I think

Thu Jul 21 05:47:27 EDT 2016

On 20 Jul 2016, at 16:27, Marc ARC wrote:

> On 18 Jul 2016, at 5:30, Howard Wettstein wrote:
>
>> I’d like to run MM on my 3 machines: home, office and laptop. As I
>> configure increasingly many smart folders on my home (main) machine ,
>> it becomes a headache to reconfigure to other two to match. It would
>> be great if there was a way to update the other machines.
>
> I’m sure that Benny has this still on his list since it has been
> asked in the past.

I do, but I've also made no progress on it :|

It's one of those features which sounds simply in theory, but in
practice there is likely to be all kinds of tricky synchronization
issues. I really should revisit it though, particularly for the purpose
of smart mailboxes and tags.

(On vacation, please be patient.)