[MlMt] Syncing and copy settings between Macs?

Wed Jan 27 03:36:39 EST 2016

On 27 Jan 2016, at 9:30, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

> I have three Macs that I use, which currently have different mail
> accounts.
> However I want to change this a bit and I wonder if there is a way to
> sync the settings between Macs.
>
> What I would like to sync is basically smart mailboxes, key settings
> and other settings in the preferences.

There is (still) no way to do this. The best you can is to “migrate”
settings by copying `.plist` files from/to this folder:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/

Note that you must quit MailMate on both machines before doing this.
Only copy `Sources.plist`, `Submission.plist`, and `Identities.plist` if
you are starting over on the destination machine.

Other preferences are stored in this file (like all other OS X
applications):

	~/Library/Preferences/com.freron.MailMate.plist

You should only copy that file if you are making a clean install.