[MlMt] Sorting by (latest) date-received

Mark Derricutt mark at talios.com
Tue Jan 26 16:36:54 EST 2016

Hey all,

I have my INBOX sorted Date Received (relative) and also threaded by conversation, and I notice that Mailbox uses the FIRST date in the thread for it's ordering, what would be really awesome and handy is having it sort based on the LATEST message in that thread.

I just spend about 10 minutes trying to find an email that I got a notification about because of that sorting :(  Hopefully it's just a setting change somewhere...

Cheers
Mark

--
Mark Derricutt