[MlMt] Any way to reload MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css at runtime?

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Wed Jan 20 06:25:00 EST 2016

On 2016-01-18 13:26:32 (+0100), Benny Kjær Nielsen
<mailinglist at freron.com> wrote:
> (I'll be very interested if you have a custom scheme to share. I'm
> working on making it easier/possible to style messages both for email
> display and email generation.)

The attached diff is what I've done.  Just toning down the glaring white
background and softening the text colours has made my eyes a lot happier
already.  My CSS-fu is insufficient to implement the whole solarized
colour scheme.  If anyone else wants to hack on this stylesheet, I'd be
more than happy to help test changes. :)

If you're interested in the solarized colour scheme, the specification
is here:

   http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized

Philip

--