[MlMt] SpamSieve "good" mailbox not being synchronized

Steven M. Bellovin smb at cs.columbia.edu
Mon Jan 4 11:12:52 EST 2016

Per the SpamSieve instructions, I have a "good" mailbox to which I move
messages that have been incorrectly classified as spam.  This allows me
to train SpamSieve remotely.  The problem is that that mailbox is not
being synchronized by the MailMate instance on which SpamSieve is
running.  That machine (all of my Macs, actually) are on El Capitan and
MailMate 5187.  Is there something else I should set?  (I seem to recall
that it originally worked correctly.)