[MlMt] Console plugin error

Wed Dec 7 09:24:01 EST 2016

On 6 Dec 2016, at 22:26, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> Getting lots of these:
>
> 6/12/16 15:11:01.848 pkd[276]: ignoring mis-configured plug-in at
> /Applications/MailMate 2.app/Contents/PlugIns/MailMateShare.appex:
> plug-ins must be sandboxed

I don't seem to be getting these. It should most likely also mean that
the “Share” extension does not work. This is used, e.g., when
sharing a file in the Finder using the context sensitive Share menu.
There has been some issues with this with 1.9.6 and maybe something
similar is wrong here. Let me know if it persists after the next update.