[MlMt] allow to show sources above mailboxes ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 03:43:52 EDT 2016

Hi,

I've again been "caught" by sources being automatically made "offline"
by mailmate (I guess because I was on an airplane)
and I did not notice that until after a few hours.

Is there a way to move Sources above Mailboxes so I at least can have
them collapsed and be at top instead of having to scroll several screens
down before noticing there is a problem ?

Or maybe even better have the "Mailboxes" showing "(offline)" or
"(partial offline)" so I could become aware there being a problem ?

Thanks,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen