[MlMt] Widescreen View as default after crashed program

Billy Youdelman billy at MIX.ORG
Thu Apr 21 09:45:20 EDT 2016

On 21 Apr 2016, at 6:26 MST, Tim wrote:

> in the last few weeks it so happens that MailMate is crashing once in
> a while (too often, but anyway) and after that crash it resets its
> view preference and reopens with the ‘Three Panes’ layout which
> makes me change it to the ‘Widescreen’ again which is my preferred
> standard layout view.

Just curious, as I'm having a similar problem (no crashes, but the
startup configuration is not being restored to what it was), but what
version of OS X are you using?  I'm still on 10.9.

If you launch MailMate from the Terminal emulator command line -

   /Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

Do you see this -

   *** -[__NSArrayM objectAtIndex:]: index 1 beyond bounds [0 .. 0]

> My question is if there is a way to tell MailMate to always use the
> ‘Widescreen’ layout even after a crash (like a Terminal command or
> so)?

MailMate build 5142 works fine for me.  Heh.  It's somewhat old now,
though, but my needs are quite simple.

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/