[MlMt] Limiting Mailbox Scope to Current Account

Mon Apr 18 07:06:34 EDT 2016

On 17 Apr 2016, at 20:30, Paul Sture wrote:

> This functionality is also very useful when moving from one email
> provider to another.
>
> It's how I moved from POP3 to IMAP (using Apple Mail IIRC).
>
> Simple drag and drop, then let it churn as the messages come down from
> the old source
> and upload to the new one.

I should have been more clear in my original reply. The question was
related to the “Move to Mailbox...” interface and in this context it
would make sense for a majority of users to restrict the set of
available mailboxes to the same account as the selected message. If I
implement this then it would be optional behavior and *maybe* the
default behavior would change.

I had no intention to make such an option affect what can be done when
dragging messages.