[MlMt] Opening Gmail's web interface marks all messages as read?

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 06:17:19 EDT 2015

This is a long shot, since I'm not sure if this is at all related to
MailMate, but I thought I'd ask:

Yesterday, I opened Gmail's web interface while MailMate was running. I
clicked a few email threads, and a few seconds (minutes?) later I
realised that all of my emails had been marked as read (maybe not all of
them, mind you, there were some random messages that were left unread)

Is this something that has happened to anyone, or do I need to find
something else to blame? : )

Thanks in advance!

Ale