[MlMt] Can a pop account be used with mailmate as well as IMAP accounts

Sat Nov 28 02:27:00 EST 2015

On 27 Nov 2015, at 15:08, Caroline Rhodes wrote:

> I know that your website says solutions for Imap accounts but I have a
> few imap accounts and a couple of pop accounts. ideally I would like
> to use the same mail client for all of them.

You got some good answers already. I'll just add a couple of comments.

* Gmail is not the only service offering to fetch POP3 mail into an IMAP
account and others might not be quite as unreliable.

* The best solution is if it's possible to configure the POP3 account to
redirect all emails to an IMAP account.

* If the emails are fetched/redirected to an IMAP account you already
use with another email address then make sure you notice the settings
for having [multiple
identities](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/account_setup) for a single
IMAP account.