[MlMt] search for tags and flagged status ?

Tue Jun 2 05:59:37 EDT 2015

On 28 May 2015, at 23:37, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> Is it possible via quick search field to search in tags and/or flag
> status ?

No, I haven't added that yet, but I should. The letter `t` is already
taken for searching recipients. I guess `k` (keyword) could be used, or
maybe a capital `T` is better. I'll note to look into that.

IMAP keywords can be searched like this:

	#flags:flagged
	#flags:!flagged

And tags only like this:

	##tags:mytag
	##tags:!mytag

(These are still substring searches, but I guess that's better than
nothing.)