[MlMt] suggestion - search buttons

Fri Feb 6 08:36:34 EST 2015

On 6 Feb 2015, at 11:49, Kai Großjohann wrote:

> It's awesome!  It's really awesome!

I still feel it's kind of primitive :-) It is, of course, much better
than the detailed editor (which has always been meant to be the advanced
variant of searching).

> Proposal, though: I use an extension of gmail keys, and this means I
> use plain letters a lot.  But after hitting Enter in the quick search
> field, the field retains focus and thus all plain letters overtype the
> previous search.
>
> I can do `tab` to move out of the search field, then `g g` (one of my
> bindings) to move to the message list.

I'm working on improving default focus (and the bugs reported), but I'm
afraid it has to stay in the search field. I tried it differently, but
it was way too easy to accidentally trigger various plain key actions. I
might though allow a second hit on enter to move focus to the messages
outline.

> If Benny doesn't tell us how to pay, then I will buy another license.

:-) You are always welcome to consider giving
[this](http://sites.fastspring.com/freron/product/graphicsdesigner) a
boost.