[MlMt] Latest test release, Yosemite, Exchange IMAP, and more

Mon Sep 1 10:02:02 EDT 2014

On 1 Sep 2014, at 11:59, Olivier Bedouelle wrote:

> Ok. Thank you !

There is a `r5001` now for you and anyone else interested. I've fixed
the codesigning issue, a quite frequent crash bug (triggered when
editing drafts), and some minor issues.

(I forgot to test that the codesigning-fix actually worked as expected,
so let me know if it doesn't.)

Here is a [direct
link](http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5001.tbz).

Remember that this is a highly experimental Yosemite 64 bit build
(should work on 10.7+). It uses more memory than the regular releases
and very few users have used it so far. Do not download/test it if you
do not have time to handle any unexpected issues.