[MlMt] Thread view in addition to correspondance view ?

Max Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:15:50 EDT 2014

Okey. That would explain at lot of why threaded button rarely works for me
:)

Is there a way to add references search to my transformation view ?

I'm not sure I follow your alternative. Can you explain that a bit more
detailed ?

...and is there a way to define the "transformation" search query the
threaded button do because I would like to change that to at least the one
that includes subject body search too.