[MlMt] default account hidden preference sometimes ignored

Dr Gregory Jefferis jefferis at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 19:01:43 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have 3 accounts configured with mailmate. I almost never want to send
using the first account (call it account1.com), but unfortunately it was
the first one I happened to set up and it is the default send account in
some circumstances.

I tried using the hidden preference:

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultAccount -string
'imap://username@account2.com'

but i still get some emails using account1.com. One example I have
noticed is clicking on a mailto url.

Has anyone else noticed this? Found a workaround?

Many thanks,

Greg.

--
Gregory Jefferis, PhD