[MlMt] Specifying an "identity" per mailbox.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Mon May 26 15:42:18 EDT 2014

Hi Benny,

> MailMate should definitely be able to choose the correct From address
> for a reply. Make sure that MailMate knows your email addresses.
> [This](http://blog.freron.com/2013/handling-multiple-identities/) is a
> good starting point and then let me know if you still cannot make it
> work as expected.

The problem I have is more related to the way in which an internal mail
is routed - I'm using Sieve to route mails to a particular folder based
not upon the To address, but, the Subject.  As a result, the address
which I want to then use as the From (even though it's entered as one of
my email address as per your guide above), isn't detected, and I have to
manually select it from the drop-down list.

What I was hoping for was some MailMate preference that could select a
default From address for a specific IMAP folder.

Not that big of a deal, was just wondering if there was a way to
accomplish that.

Ta,
Scott