[MlMt] MailMate stopped synchronizing

Chap Lovejoy chap at chaplovejoy.com
Wed Mar 19 09:06:13 EDT 2014

Just wanted to follow up on this issue. I've tried a couple more things:
  - Rebuilt the MailMate database as described in the help file.
  - Disabled the subscriptions for all the folders and re-enabled them
  in the edit account dialog.

Unfortunately neither of these have gotten synchronization back on
track. I can't find a way in the UI to remove and re-add the mail
accounts. Is there a way to essentially reset everything without losing
the mail that I have stored locally? While I can access my mail through
the web i'd really like to have my local access back.

Thanks again,
chap