[MlMt] Message not sent (yet saved in "Sent" folder)

Wed Jun 18 05:46:04 EDT 2014

On 18 Jun 2014, at 10:59, Robert Anders wrote:

> The message was composed and has been saved (!) with a "From:
> abc at foo.com"* but was sent using a server from a different IMAP
> account (def at bar.com).

Ok, I'll note to check for any bugs related to this. I'm glad the
message was, at least, sent.

> I believe (without being able to prove it) the two most common events
> that lead to MM crashing on my machine are:
>
> 1. Something responsible for creating the preview is going haywire,
> both in the main window and the compose window (i'll send you some
> screenshots off-list) and
> 2. Using GPG for signing/verifying

Based on the crash reports these are also the exact crash locations.
They are also examples of MailMate launching an external command. I am
pretty sure the problem is related to MailMate using too many file
descriptors. We can analyze that off list.