[MlMt] How to do a repetitive task?

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:56:35 EST 2014

The answer to this question may be outside of MM but I thought to ask it
here. Every day (more or less) I send out a bunch of emails in which I
have to choose "no signature" and change the email account it is sent
from. The text I fill in with a TextExander snippet.

It's pretty easy to do, but I'm using a computer! Is there a way to set
up a keystroke to do both those things?

Thanks

-Annamarie Pluhar-

Founder, Sharing Housing, Dummerston, VT
I teach and consult on how to find and keep good housemates.
Author of Sharing Housing, A Guidebook for Finding and Keeping Good
Housemate
Workshops and Presentation
(802) 387-0487  | skype annamarie_p | G+ +AnnamariePluhar
Blog www.sharinghousing.com
Twitter @sharinghousing | Facebook
/http://www.facebook.com/SharingHousing
-Annamarie Pluhar-