[MlMt] Move to Mailbox Dialogue Ambiguity

Kyle Christensen christensen.kyle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:47:31 EST 2014

MailMate Community:

I am new to MailMate and trying it for the trial phase here.  I have multiple Gmail accounts that I use and am having difficulty organizing my incoming mail with MailMate.  The problem I'm encountering is that when I try to Move to Mailbox, it presents a dialogue which does not distinguish between the IMAP accounts.  Because each account has the same core mailboxes and some identical customized mailboxes, I can't tell which account I am moving the new mail into.  Is there a way to prepend the list of mailboxes with the IMAP account associated with it?  E.g., Work/INBOX, Personal/INBOX, etc..  Or perhaps another solution (other than renaming the customized mailboxes to prevent ambiguity)?

Best,
Kyle